Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Moving on Up!

The view from the seventh floor no longer applies!  Last night apparently a water pipe broke on the eight floor right above my hotel room and water started to leak from the ceiling.  I had to pack all my stuff and relocate to another room.

The view from the eleventh floor isn't any better than the seventh floor... and there are constructioning going on on this side of the building so it's really noisy in the morning!



Management sent a young man to help move my things.  After he grabbed my luggages and canvas bags, he proceeded to lead me to the new room.  However, I had to break the news to him that I still have more things to be carried.  He did a pretty impressive job juggling my stuff.

My traveling buddy was hoping that we would get upgraded to the presidential suite.  But instead, the hotel is compensating all this TingTinging about so late at night by offering late checkout since I have an evening flight going home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment