Sunday, October 21, 2012

mission peak

For my second hike, I decided to step it up a notch.  Or two, or three, or ten...


Mission Peak - Fremont, California
Peak Trail.  This looks like a piece of cake...
but trust me, it gets really steep towards the last part of the hike.
I couldn't take any photos to show you,
because I was too busy trying to keep my balance!
Interesting footsteps along the way.
Made it to the top!
The hike to the top took about two hours with some stops here and there.
It is WINDY up at the top.  I recommend wearing layers.


I had to leave my mark.
The hike really was an accomplishment.
<3 tingtinging


Of course we can't forget the wild life along the way...

Cattle drinking water.
Wild turkeys. They ran away from me. =T
They can probably sense that Thanksgiving is near.


Cattle family. <3

Spotted a lizard.

Action shot.
Overall, the weather was great for hiking!
I think it'll take me a few days to recover,
but it feels great to have completed the trail.

till next time! <3T





No comments:

Post a Comment