- Try not to over pack! Check with the airline you are flying with what the weight limits are for your check in bags to avoid hefty fees. Also, don't forget to check the dimensions of allowable carry-ons.
- Roll your clothes. This surprisingly saves space and may help with preventing wrinkles in your clothes.
- Bring extra plastic bags so that you can separate your clean and dirty laundry.
- Stuff your shoes with socks or paper towels so that your shoes doesn't get crushed out of shape.
- Utilize the straps in your luggage to hold everything in place!